Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Going to Vancouver, and I'm Not Just Lyon

If the loads hold up, I'm off to Vancouver (YVR) tomorrow for the weekend. All the airports in Canada begin with Y. Why? Yes, Y. (Tavist is a big Abbot and Costello fan.) It's supposed to be cool (50 oF) and rainy - yikes, not at all meowly. But it will be my first trip to Canada.

Cold but clear today in Chicago. I weighted 8 pounds 15 ounces before dinner. I'm at my fighting weight.

Here's a picture from my trip last May to Lyon, France. I don't know what the airport code is as we went there by a train called the TGV. Lyon is a beautiful city and the Roman Museum is fierce, they let Daddy take me through it. Nice and dark but with shiny exhibits including one with running water! I was the only cat there that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment